I've worked a large percent of the holiday season and I'm beat. I don't at all feel like blogging, and I don't think anybody would really notice at this point if I didn't. I need sleep. I'm not giving up that easy though. Remember the pie dough we made yesterday? A single batch of that should fill a dozen medium tart tins....
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup corn syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- Cream butter and sugar together
- Add eggs an mix until incorporated fully
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well
- Fill unbaked tart shells a little more than half full
- For the mundane, add a few raisins or pecans to each tart. For the adventurous, add dark chocolate chunks, craisins, or goji berrys.
- Bake @ 350° F for about 25 minutes