Saturday, January 16, 2010

Rice Krispie Treats

No I'm not really posting this recipe.... okay, maybe I am. Does that make me lame? It's just that I don't have time for much else right now and as it is, I had to travel back in time in order to post this on Saturday.

I'll make up for it tomorrow (tonight) with my mojito brownie recipe!!

Rice Krispie Treats

Ingredients:
  • 5.5 L Rice Krispies
  • 900 g marshmallows
  • 454 g butter
  • 125 mL vanilla
Method:
  1. in a double boiler melt butter and marshmallows
  2. add vanilla
  3. take off heat and add cereal. Mix until uniform
  4. glove up and/or coat hands with canola spray
  5. press treats into one full hotel pan
  6. if anal like me, flatten down smooth with back of a spatula
  7. let cool completely!
Seriously though.... the next recipe will be the bee's knees!

No comments:

Post a Comment